Our new bus - '69 White Westy

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pearl69

Reaction score
Hi, I Have been visiting this great forum for a while now as a guest gathering info, but having just picked up our first bus, I have set up a profile and thought I would post some pics.

This is Pearl, (imaginatively named by my Daughter referencing her colour - pearl white).
A recent Cali Import, bought from a trusted source and checked out by a local expert we have what seems to be a scruffy but solid runner.
She's got a full MOT and had new full exhaust, tyres, ignition system, fuel lines, brake overhaul, adjustable front beam, prior to our purchase.

The plan is to use her whilst doing gradual improvments rather than a full resto.

I will post more pictures of original condition and our efforts as and when - got to tackle interior first. Will no doubt be on here looking for advise/parts/help etc, and hope to meet some other local owners at future meets or shows

Thanks Scott.

Another WHITE Westy .....lol...got me one of those too....but a Tin Top. Best colour going Pearl white.
I see you are from Essex too, are you near Leigh on Sea ?
Welcome to Early Bay
Barking

BARKING MARK said:
Another WHITE Westy .....lol...got me one of those too....but a Tin Top. Best colour going Pearl white.
I see you are from Essex too, are you near Leigh on Sea ?
Welcome to Early Bay
Barking
Hi Barking, Sorry for delay in replying.
I know Leigh, but am based Near Braintree.
Havny seen too many other Earlybays round here, i dont know if there are any members this way ??

Latest posts