Tinypic

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andy11

Reaction score
Is there an idiots guide to uploading pics on Tiny pic ?
Can’t upload anything ?

I am going to try :lol: :lol: :lol:

So first you click on post a reply,then you click on the word Tinypic at the bottom and then it says upload.
Now click on the box that says "choose file". As soon as you do this the computer brings up the place where all your
photo's are. You then pick the one you want and it is highlighted. In that same window you select "open".
Once you do that you then click on "upload now" in the Tinypic box. It will say uploading now.
Now make sure that your cursor (the blinking thing that tells you where you are) is flashing in the box where you are
trying to put a pic.
Now go to the Tinypic box and click once only on the box below the picture and the dark black writing.
It appears in a very light yellow . If you left click it , it will highlight, then you copy and paste as normal.

So if this works great, if it doesn't blame the scotch. :lol: :lol: :lol:

J & P
:D :D :D

fallingoffalot said:
Recently there seems to be an issue with tinypic, out of the last 5 images I've uploaded on my restoration thread, I can only see one. Is there a download limit?

Don't think so but, possible it needs to be done one at a time?
With any luck Easy or Clem will be along in a while to help.

J & P
:D :D :D

Tried everything above and still won’t work ?! Just says it’s uploading.......wait ?
Why are we even using this !!
Wot was wrong with the image uploader we had before ? Can’t upload a fecking thing now !

😂😂 just had an email from Tinypic saying they are shutting down ! Wots next I wonder ?!

Latest posts