towsure delivery/pick time?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lard

Reaction score
Hi All,

Been getting some bits for a leisure/240V system together and ordered the majority from Towsure - looking at their delivery options it was £5 for standard delivery, in no great hurry (4/5 days is fine) so used this rather than the £10/£15/£20 options

After enquiring on whether it has been dispatched after 5 days I was advised that standard delivery items are taking up to 10 days to pick, then be sent out and that this is normal for this delivery option, higher priority is given to the more expensive delivery options,

Now is it me? I understand that delivery/stock control isn't cut and dry and can take up to 14 days but 10 days to get the stuff ready for dispatch (it's gone out today...funnily enough 10 days after it was ordered) - is it a policy in place to take time with the budget option, hoping that next time I go for the more expensive delivery service?

I bought other bits from two much smaller companies and it was dispatched next day - even though it was on a budget delivery - with towsure I had to keep checking on status and got advised that budget delivery doesn't get picked as a priority.....

perhaps I'm being overly harsh and they were just busy and giving priority to other orders.....or is it a case of them taking their sweet time! If I need to get more stuff within a fortnight I'll certainly be taking the more expensive option........ :!:

First time it's happened to me with a supplier, unless stuffs out of stock, they usually dispatch quickly so they can bill you (as I think you can't be billed until stuff has been dispatched?)

BTW - once all the kits arrived (inverter, 240 charger, fuse boxes, split charge, consumer unit e.t.c.!) I'll post a thread with kit list, wiring diagrams and progress piccies for anyone else who wants to wire a US import with 240 Hookup & 12V leisure system if that would be of interest?

Larry

Bloody hell mate talk about jumping the gun, can we get your bus through its MOT first :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:.

Back to the original point, yes I've had similar bad service from Towsure, they used to be really good but not so sure anymore,

Yer i had the same with them took ages to get stuff. Problem is the prices were better that i found else where to had to wait.

Latest posts