• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Transporterhaus dropped spindles for sale.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phillywilly

Reaction score
I'm selling set of Transporterhaus dropped spindles which includes the 4 trailing arms and spindles.

Used but in great condition.

I am going to vanfest or busfest as its now known next weekend and can bring them there if needed.

Anyone interested?

hi ive got a 71 coming from cali is there two types for the 71 as in bolt sizes, also what condition are they in usable??? how long have you had them on your van cheers

Being a 71 it should be this type. A 71 bus should have disc brakes and the bolt sizes to bolt the calipers to the spindles changed to bigger ones in 72-.

They were fitted new by Transporterhaus (that's who I bought my bus from), and covered about 2000 miles on them. Hence they are in excellent nearly new nick.

Cheers

phillywilly said:
I'm selling set of Transporterhaus dropped spindles which includes the 4 trailing arms and spindles.

Used but in great condition.

I am going to vanfest or busfest as its now known next weekend and can bring them there if needed.

Anyone interested?

Hi, if these are still for sale where are you based for collection and if your to far would you post?
Cheers.

Latest posts