Transporterhaus Narrowed beams ,are they available?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ballbag said:
Mixing and matching different companies components makes ZERO difference.

All trailing arms are the same, if they fit the beam, they fit the beam. Each beam made is designed to fit standard trailing arms. Obviously if you go for the reversed spindles, you'll have to have the reversed arms but still, these will fit ANY beam. I could buy ANY ballljoint dropped spindles and they would fit my balljoints regardless of my beam.

Will Transorterhaus spindles and arms fit a Frenchslammer beam =YES
Will Frenchslammer dropped spindles fit a standard balljoint = YES
Will Wagenswest dropped spindles fit a T2D beam =YES........

and so on.

All beam bearings are the same size.

Unless you start to go down the route of K&L, them mixing and matching makes NO difference at all.

I'm sorry Jay but that's not right, transporterhaus flipped spindles will NOT fit a French slammer beam unless they are modified, the damper mounts are in the wrong position as all FrenchSlammer lower arms are modified like KnL ones when you run a narrowed beam.

Don't disagree with the other 2 statements but that's the reason that T2D will only sell you a 3" narrowed ball joint beam now, not 4".

I'm guessing he's jay as that wasn't my statement
Graham
Regards Ja :)
In any case im going to be happy with my 3" slamworks/T2d beam and am glad they have fitted plenty of TH spindles so know they work well together ,regarding the leaves im getting Spence down at The Old Dub Shop to cut/dimple my leaves for me and refit my arms as its about 45-50 quid so I'm happy for him to do it ,me to watch Incase theres a next time and save myself some dosh on exchange items .job done :)

Hi Baz
Are you the same person that sent me a message on Facebook?, if so Ive replied to that, if not let me know :)

Graham L said:
ballbag said:
Mixing and matching different companies components makes ZERO difference.

All trailing arms are the same, if they fit the beam, they fit the beam. Each beam made is designed to fit standard trailing arms. Obviously if you go for the reversed spindles, you'll have to have the reversed arms but still, these will fit ANY beam. I could buy ANY ballljoint dropped spindles and they would fit my balljoints regardless of my beam.

Will Transorterhaus spindles and arms fit a Frenchslammer beam =YES
Will Frenchslammer dropped spindles fit a standard balljoint = YES
Will Wagenswest dropped spindles fit a T2D beam =YES........

and so on.

All beam bearings are the same size.

Unless you start to go down the route of K&L, them mixing and matching makes NO difference at all.

I'm sorry Jay but that's not right, transporterhaus flipped spindles will NOT fit a French slammer beam unless they are modified, the damper mounts are in the wrong position as all FrenchSlammer lower arms are modified like KnL ones when you run a narrowed beam.

Don't disagree with the other 2 statements but that's the reason that T2D will only sell you a 3" narrowed ball joint beam now, not 4".

Can you please elaborate on that Graham as, you say Transporterhaus spindles wont fit because frenchslammer arms are different???

That makes no sense to me!!!

I know that Transporterhaus spindles will only fit their arms.

I'm certainly not saying you're wrong but, as an engineer, that makes no sense to me.

fozworth said:
I'm guessing he's jay as that wasn't my statement
Graham
Regards Ja :)
In any case im going to be happy with my 3" slamworks/T2d beam and am glad they have fitted plenty of TH spindles so know they work well together ,regarding the leaves im getting Spence down at The Old Dub Shop to cut/dimple my leaves for me and refit my arms as its about 45-50 quid so I'm happy for him to do it ,me to watch Incase theres a next time and save myself some dosh on exchange items .job done :)

Ha, no worries dude, he means me :)

Latest posts