• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Tupperware?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Justin & Muttley

Reaction score
I know that some VW bus drivers are keen on period accessories for their rides...
We have a large collection of vintage Tupperware and we're going to be putting a lot of it up for sale on eBay over the next couple of weeks - my question is this... would you guys like first dibs?... is there anything you're looking for?...

Let me know what you think peeps...

;)

If you have any red tupperware, let me know dude!! super interested :D

May be interested, got a couple of bits of new for the van but yeah get some pics up......Blue for me....

Did you say LARGE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Exactly how many items do you have????

Can you list them all with dimensions please!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only Kidding :D :D :D

As his sister, I can tell you he has a very LARGE collection enough to fill his spare room and loft.

dancingqueen said:
Did you say LARGE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Exactly how many items do you have????

Can you list them all with dimensions please!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only Kidding :D :D :D

As his sister, I can tell you he has a very LARGE collection enough to fill his spare room and loft.

Thanks for that Jo! There's a nasty Chinese Burm coming your way next time I see you... :evil:

Yes, there's a fair bit - we'll get some piccies up in the next couple of days and try to dig out items that have been requested - let me know if you want anything... there's quite a few boxes to go through...

;)

Araon said:
Are you starting to dread bringing your sis into the EB fold yet.... :lol:

You're not wrong!

It went like this...

Juss: "Jo, get Early Bay, they're much cooler than Late Bays"

Jo: "Mmmmnn, might do that - what's that forum you go on occassionally?..."

;)

Hey J&M :D let me know when youve dug out the red stuff :wink:

Helen might have a friend who'll take a lot off your hands, her friend set fire to the kitchen just before xmas and lost all their tupperware, some of it they stopped producing years ago.....shes gonna see what it is they lost and want to find....

Araon said:
Helen might have a friend who'll take a lot off your hands, her friend set fire to the kitchen just before xmas and lost all their tupperware, some of it they stopped producing years ago.....shes gonna see what it is they lost and want to find....

8) 8)

;)

easy said:
If you have any red tupperware, let me know dude!! super interested :D

Sorted out some red stuff for you, all in sound condition - just the usual light scrapes (see pic) - looking for £10 plus postage, let us know what you think...
Tupperware004.jpg

;)

Mike F said:
Cornflake/cereal bowls and salt pepper pots would be what I was after.

Mike,
Got some cereal bowls (with matching lids) and condiment pots (salt/pepper/mustard with spoon) - let me know...
Tupperware031.jpg

Tupperware028.jpg

Tupperware019.jpg

Of course, if anyone wants anything Tupperware related for their bus (or home) just give us a shout and we'll see what we can do - it's ALL got to go!!!

;)[/img]

Nice one dood! let us know what the postage is and I can send you the money. PM me with how much + postage and how you want the cash 8) :wink:

J&M im after the exact same thing as easy if theres any left in that colour. cheers

easy said:
Nice one dood! let us know what the postage is and I can send you the money. PM me with how much + postage and how you want the cash 8) :wink:

PM sent Easy!

Johnny, that's all we've got in the red apart from a nice dark red/burgundy lunchbox/storage container with divided inside and white internal lid - looking for £7 including postage...

Tupperware042.jpg

Cheers

Juss

;)

Latest posts