Tyres and\or coilovers required?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not sure why the anti roll bar or bump stops would be removed? I retained mine and found no problem with fitment?
If I was you I would speak to Slamwerks and find out their reasons. They are good guys and I'm sure theyll set you straight

Guy and Ted are great - so do mention this all to them, they are very good at what they do and it might be good for others if there is a reason for the stops being removed.

They will sort you out I'm sure....

Have spoken to them this morning and will be taking the bus back to them as soon as it has an MOT (maybe a week or so), they've agreed to sort it out somehow. As I said, I've got no problems with the service from Slamwerks. I haven't mentioned the bump stops yet though, because I'm not sure that anything can be done about those now. Will mention it when we see them though.

Not telling you how to conduct your business with them - if I may offer a suggestion, I'd drop them a polite concise email, raising the points you're going to discuss in person. They'll have time to reflect and not give off the cuff answers that you feel are falling short.

They are excellent guys, one of the decent traders, and know how the system works in terms of looking after people and ensuring they keep the positives going on forums etc. Mistakes happen and it is the measure of a decent company how they treat you in this respect, Slamwerks will look after you. Help them though by a bit of pre-warning on topic/issues in case they need to get bits in or think over a couple of days how to best resolve it for you.

:D

dubdubz said:
Not telling you how to conduct your business with them - if I may offer a suggestion, I'd drop them a polite concise email, raising the points you're going to discuss in person. They'll have time to reflect and not give off the cuff answers that you feel are falling short.

They are excellent guys, one of the decent traders, and know how the system works in terms of looking after people and ensuring they keep the positives going on forums etc. Mistakes happen and it is the measure of a decent company how they treat you in this respect, Slamwerks will look after you. Help them though by a bit of pre-warning on topic/issues in case they need to get bits in or think over a couple of days how to best resolve it for you.

:D

They are aware of the backing plates and anti-roll bar issues. I haven't mentioned the bump stops because I don't think they can be put back can they?

Latest posts