Ugly duckling

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

damo

Reaction score
They say that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but this is just plain ugly !

1001601584_1_1000x700_kombi-baywindow-middelburg.jpg

http://www.olx.co.za/ad/kombi-baywindow-ID15Mdrs.html#9a186567ca

...the South Africans hate us (British) buying their old VWs, but they don't seem to think twice about
brutalising their old cars themselves....

Careful Matt , there are some of us okes on here that would strongly disagree............. :lol: :lol: :lol:

On a serious note some of the blokes out there will do anything to make it last as it has all become so expensive,
so if you can make a plan you do. Believe me I know , before I left my T25 was held together by some seriously weird sh...t. That included 2.5 mm fence wire holding parts on. :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is a mild version of a few I saw. I used to be in the police force and some of it was astounding.
Hey , I was only joking I think it looks bloody awful to. :lol: :lol:
I don't think they hate us I just think that they are a little jealous of the fact that the vehicle they used to produce has taken off and there are not many left to hang on to. This one advertised in the advert is in good condition.
It also has the very popular v6 Ford Essex conversion, which suited not only the climate but the hills and was very cool to drive. (I remember wanting one). I am rambling now but this conversion a lot of us were convinced pushed the makers in Uitenhage SA to come out with a water cooled version very quick and the 1.9's were introduced.

No malice intended and was only joking .........Have a good weekend.
And no we don't hate you!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

J & P
:D :D :D

Latest posts