Ultra VW Bug Boogie

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

halfpint_fighter

Reaction score
Anyone planning on going?

http://www.ultravw.com/mepasite/303/Bug_Boogie.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Bizarrely we went to the 2nd(?) show when it was held near Brighton but haven't been now it is 12 miles up the road! I think for us it will depend on the weather plus we will actually be in Kent the night before at a friends club night so hangover allowing :lol:

I'm planning on going and live an even shorter distance away. Makes a change having a show on your doorstep when everything else seems a long way to travel.

im stickin local till my new engines ready, plus the missus is back to work weekends so a 2 hr plus drive with nipper on my own is a bit too far him and me :wink:

looking forward to the breeze if im ready in time

Here's some early bays that I saw at the show this afternoon:

Attachments

• DSCF9949.JPG
    174.9 KB · Views: 621
  • DSCF9955.JPG
    179.7 KB · Views: 622
  • DSCF9956.JPG
    180.4 KB · Views: 623
...and something a bit special too. Don't see many of these on the road...well, not around my way anyway. Porsche Carrera GT

Attachments

• DSCF9966.JPG
    186.6 KB · Views: 611
  • DSCF9967.JPG
    191.5 KB · Views: 612
Wellington Park is a nice setting, but I really think they seriously under estimated how many people would turn up. With only 3 portaloos servicing the whole place, the queue was worse than you see at the end of a Bug Jam weekend for the cleanest remaining cubile! My wife (7 months pregnant) was not impressed and was on the verge of invoking an ancient law that allows pregnant women to pee wherever and whenever they like. Could have been an interesting site if she decided to do it up the side of the Carrera GT!

Not enough early bays in the whole place though, but hope to be there next year in ours.

Latest posts