• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Unloved Desmo roofrack for a T2 - Free to a good home

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GOM68

Reaction score
Having a clear out of my garage and I have an original Desmo roofrack that came with my bay window. From the looks of it, it has sat secured to the roof of the van for most of it's life. It has been resprayed, (poorly) at one point, it has rust and a couple of the screws are missing. So if you have a van in similar condition, then it is a match made in heaven. :mrgreen: 8)

I used it 2 years ago when we did a family trip to France and it carried a heavy awning no problem, so it still has a few left in it.

Save it from the skip!!

Thanks

Paul

Fraid not, if you think you might be back down this way again, sometime soon, I am happy for it to hang off the wall for a little while longer.

GOM68 said:
Fraid not, if you think you might be back down this way again, sometime soon, I am happy for it to hang off the wall for a little while longer.

That would be cool. We are down at Blackburn the weekend of 2/3 September so could pick it up on the way home on the Sunday. Any good?

Thanks Lee, good to meet you and glad you can make use of the rack!

Latest posts