Up to the neck in it... again!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
508 = with vent wings (rear opening quarters) - currently trying to find some as they've been removed at some point

try steve 67bay he had some good ones for his bus but decided against them

that is a fantasitc bus mate. i remeber the guy advertising it on here and offering to buy it straight away at that price.
rhd deluxe sunroofs, i dont think there are many of them about. if you get tired of all that welding (about a weeks worth at best) ill take it off your hands fo what you payed for it. so you dont loose out :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I'll think about it cheers mate............................................................................thought about it, no your ok i think i'll have a go at this monsterous task (not ) and keep it :lol: :lol: :lol:

Really cracked on this week...

S4022214.jpg

S4022215.jpg

S4022216.jpg

S4022219.jpg

S4022220.jpg

S4022221.jpg

S4022223.jpg

S4022227.jpg

S4022228.jpg

S4022230.jpg

S4022231.jpg

S4022234.jpg

S4022235.jpg

Cheers Deano i'll do my best with it, it was so good to get back in touch with you maybe we can start upsetting the scene again like the good old days. Your panel is so f*$ing cool i love it but i still prefer you other bus ( good memories in it cruising round newqauy).

We must get together soon and have a beer or 10.

Later dude. :lol:

The floors are now in... :D

S4022264.jpg

S4022266.jpg

But we didn't realise just how bad the front was until now... :x

S4022267.jpg

S4022258.jpg

S4022259.jpg

S4022255.jpg

S4022257.jpg

S4022256.jpg

This is what had been used as filler... :shock:

S4022262.jpg

At least we got the new sunroof... :lol:

S4022261.jpg

I take my hat off to you. Certainly not for the faint hearted :shock:

Puts the small repairs needed on my cali bay into perspective.

Keep up the good work.

Cali_bay said:
I take my hat off to you. Certainly not for the faint hearted :shock:

Puts the small repairs needed on my cali bay into perspective.

Keep up the good work.

Cheers fella its always good to get encouragement as i often sit in a cold garage late at night covered in dust and muck, knuckles bleeding, just staring at rot wondering what ive done or what i'm going to do :lol:

Always good to see someone keeping another RHD early alive. I can't believe the lower front screen. It doesn't look bad in your early pictures, just shows what can be lurking under the paint.

Cheers,

Si

THE LAST PANZER said:
i often sit in a cold garage late at night covered in dust and muck, knuckles bleeding, just staring at rot wondering what ive done or what i'm going to do :lol:

Now that sounds oh so familiar!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good work fella.... keep it up!

heyyyy,
how is this project getting on
post some pics please
cos you are doing a great job
keep it up

NOSeurope said:
heyyyy,
how is this project getting on
post some pics please
cos you are doing a great job
keep it up

I will get some more pictures on very soon, Thanks Alex for all your help with the importing it was a very exciting time. We are very pleased with the bus and maybe we will drive it back to Malta when its finished and show it to you in the flesh :D :D :D

Gadget Boy said:
Now then Chunky :lol: Dude i'll catch ya at a show for a beer or 10/20 and we can kick it with the tunes up loud . Giz a bell when ya get chance

Deano :wink:

Good to hear from you ginger will give you a bell soon, can't wait to go to some shows and have loads of beer with you. :lol:

THE LAST PANZER said:
Is it just me or is anybody else not arsed with there projects at the mo......? I just can't get going :cry:

I went out yesterday to do a job on Doris and gave up - the cold means you can't do anything - poxy country's weather. 'pose we can collect bits still!

Latest posts