• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Van wanted - what ya got???

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Justin & Muttley

Reaction score
Dear All,

My sister and her hubby are looking for another van - an Early this time :D

They've got £5-5.5k to spend on the right bus, something solid would be good but perfection isn't essential (or within their price range), a good solid bus without an interior (or a microbus) would be cool - RHD preferred but LHD also considered...
Pictures appreciated so I can forward them for you...

Cheers in advance

Juss

;)

I believe they were both under the mark... very nice panel and the poo bus as it was lovingly refered to.....

I may have misled you the poo bus has gone but his italian panel was at 3750... well worth a look....

68 LHD Microbus, great interior, 100% rust free, 12 months mot and tax

will be UK registered in a week or so ( all import duties have been paid )

Looking for 6.5k to an earlybayer

S5000710.jpg

S5000717.jpg

this one is £5500 on the road. Tax, MOt and UK reg.
CIMG7087.jpg

see link:
http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?t=4643

hey j&m just spotted this on ebay pics are a bit vague but worth a look
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/VW-early-bay-bus-camper-type-2-t2-volkswagen-vanwagon_W0QQitemZ270201239409QQihZ017QQcategoryZ18303QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

J&M
I know of a 68 devon (interior missing) restored but not used since Uk bus, it's in the gwent valley's. I have not seen it myself but I'm told it's a good job, prob take 4.5K ???

Super nice original paint factory golde sunroof micro deluxe any good to you at £6500 but call me i maybe able to move on price if you catch me right!
It just has £1500 spent on her, new brakes, weber carb conversion etc etc
Bus currently in Bristol
Simon 07971827006
deluxetintopslider.jpg

for anyone who may be interested im open to offers on the poo bus cos i need it gone asap really

all 4 of these are mine, plus jabbos passat when he is here, the neighbours arnt really happy that im hogging the road with 5 cars

DSCF0644.jpg

bloody nice site to look at from the window though :lol:

Thanks for the responses guys - Jo's watching quite a few sites for newly listed buses... she's really tempted by 'The Poo Bus', but doesn't think she could live with the colour! :oops:

So hup, hup, hup - what ya got in the £5k region?

;)

What about a 1968 Westfalia?
Has some easy fix issues but its only £5000
Where do i send it :)
i do have someone on it but if that falls through and your interested let me know, i have a folder with 60 photos i can email out.
simon 07971827006
68poptopfront.jpg
68poptopinterior.jpg

Very nice late '67 LHD Californian Microbus. 6 moths MOT, tax free of course. Only been in the country since last summer. Nice and solid, running a strong 1600TP. Lowered on adjusters, bench seat in rear.

Located in South Birmingham. Price is £5250 ono.

DSCF1002-1.jpg

Justin & Mutley said:
Wow, nice van!

Can you PM me your contact details? Also, have you got any more pics?

cheers

Juss

;)

shit thats super nice! :shock: 8)

Agreed, Very nice indeed and cheap, and with that power point on the side it would have been a westfalia at some point, however the windows have been changed or or the power point put in?/
The M codes will tell you

Latest posts