Van weight

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ands1

Reaction score
Not sure if this is general or technical. :p
Devon Torvette tin top what's the weight of the complete van with interior fitted & what's the weight limit I'm allowed to carry ie people & camping gear etc..
Ta Andy

Assuming that your interior is factory fitted there should be a metal info plate on the opposit side to your M plate with both of those figures you are after

Have a look over on Samba.com loads of manuals there.

Page 49 of this manual may help.

Link

Doesn't list the Devon, but may help.

madman said:

Link

Hmm that's interesting I didn't think our buses were as heavy as 2125 kgs

Best way to check would be a public weighbridge - get it on with all your regular gear loaded in and a full tank of fuel and see what your weight is. Quoted figures online can often be miles out.

Ands1 said:
madman said:

Link

Hmm that's interesting I didn't think our buses were as heavy as 2125 kgs
That's max gross weight / total weight. Like the other guy says weigh bridge is best way

georgeyv said:
Best way to check would be a public weighbridge - get it on with all your regular gear loaded in and a full tank of fuel and see what your weight is. Quoted figures online can often be miles out.

I would go for this or go to a local sand supplier etc, where they deal in large lorry weights (there is shit loads around, you just never really notice them) and ask if they dont mind doing a quick weigh of your bus :) i work in a fairly industrial area and there is tons of them! all cool with a quick drive on weigh for free or a pint ;) :mrgreen: :lol:

Latest posts