Vandalised bus - b'stards!!! Now with added pictures!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tezzah

Reaction score
Bloody late bay forum owner stuck loads of latebay cards on my van. This is war lol.

a814ee58.jpg

dca82d56.jpg

hook, line & sinker.

I think you'll catch a few with this. I was thinking, i'd catch the... and I would .... and then...... and before I was finished, i'd ........ and to round it all of i'd..............

late bay owners ... Pah. :evil:

hailfrank said:
isn't a cross over more late than early? it has better lookin vents too

Do you think you can encourage them all over to your site with charm like that............we wont mind.

Always early, never late.

Was that at BeachBuggin?

Should've snuck in with the 68-71s like I did! Not one sticker or leaflet on our buses! They wouldn't have dared! :evil: :lol:

IMG_8977.jpg

:mrgreen:

clyde said:
hailfrank said:
isn't a cross over more late than early? it has better lookin vents too

Do you think you can encourage them all over to your site with charm like that............we wont mind.

Always early, never late.

:lol: first they have to accept they're not early :mrgreen:

Hey mate,, I got a little steam cleaner here mate and a monster power washer, then finish it off with a little TCP as you don`t want any of those late germs do you ????

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,, Early bays top hygenist !!!!! :shock: :lol: :shock:

hailfrank said:
that is not a very tidy line! faux will be having words soon :lol:

I have given up on that........people don't appreciate my OCD :mrgreen: :lol:

Remember....for fans of low lights ;)

You'll need two new wiper blades now Tezzah!

Your screen should polish up ok though!

I hope you wore some gloves when you removed the 'grafitti' :lol:

Danbury Doug said:
Was that at BeachBuggin?

Should've snuck in with the 68-71s like I did! Not one sticker or leaflet on our buses! They wouldn't have dared! :evil: :lol:

IMG_8977.jpg

If I'd have bothered to go near the earlies I would have carded them up. Just seemed a bit quite around there.

We're they in the show and shine?

my heart sank when i saw the title...lol. gutted to have missed my local show for the second year coz of work!! How was it? Weather hold out?
Oh well, still got Brighton to look forward to.

I vandalised an early lineup yesterday with me "verylate" bay :)

CIMG0289.jpg

mind you... all the indicators are in the same place so you guys should probably like it

headsortails said:
Danbury Doug said:
Was that at BeachBuggin?

IMG_8977.jpg

If I'd have bothered to go near the earlies I would have carded them up. Just seemed a bit quite around there.

Revenge will be mine Matt, bwuahahahahahahahaaaa

headsortails said:

We'd boobytrapped the windscreens in any case! :mrgreen:

Yes we were in the show and shine. The only reason my bus was in it was to be in the line-up with the other forum members! :lol:

Latest posts