Vanfest Line up

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ianscooby

Reaction score
A couple of photos taken yesterday of the line up on the field :D
HPIM0419.jpg

HPIM0421.jpg

HPIM0422.jpg

HPIM0423.jpg

HPIM0424.jpg

HPIM0425.jpg

Nice to put some faces to names 8)

Cool pix Ian , Nice to meet you mate Loving your bus your daughter done well with the colour 8) nice to meet your good lady too :wink:

Grazy said:
Cool pix Ian , Nice to meet you mate Loving your bus your daughter done well with the colour 8) nice to meet your good lady too :wink:

Cheers :!: was good to meet some of you at last

Nice van colour wasnt as garish as I was thinking :lol: looking good your girl did well there...

Grazy got a pic of your van but it looks shite (the pic not the van)Walked out of the hall by the arena and spotted it straight away across the field looking very cool hoped to meet you but only got to see you drive away...

lol

just how long did gadget manage to stay in the line up for?! :lol:

don't think I've seen a single pic of his van in there, I arrived about 2pm and stole his space

Yeah sat in the drivers seat on the saturday at VF and nearly injured myself getting out of it. Its a long way down from up there for us slammed bus drivers :D

Ego - you going to that event in Dorset the week after the Breeze? I may call down my old dear's in Worthing and stay down overnight & head down in the morning.

Which event in Dorset is that Mike? I'll be at a loose end between the Breeze and the EB meet up so it could be on.

I'm probably getting the bus serviced that weekend Mike. It needs it badly after the breakdown on the way back from Vanfest. It aint sounding is good as it used to :(

If the bus gets sorted on the Saturday and is running good then I'll probably make it I reckon. Got to get my show attendance into double figures this year! :D

Latest posts