vanwest 11-13 may

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
http://www.vanwest.net/ there you go.

Come along to The Old Volks Club stand and say hello! to me, Bruce and Willi76 from on here! :D

Not long now! just need to get the cider ordered and were off! 8)

Can't make my mind up to go or not! Will need to book the time off work for this one and Vanfest is my priority this year I think!

Go on dude! get it booked. Its only the second year of the show, but well worth it! great atmosphere and great evenings entertainment. A proper knees up! 8) 8)

Hmmm! I will think about it dude! Will be coming down on my own as well probably so let me try and see if anybody fancies coming down for it! :wink:

We're going as only up the road for a change for us!!!

Be good to meet some other earlybay'ers yeah??

If anyone wants any of the stuff I was trying to get rid of at Volksworld then check my thread in the for sale section and I can bring it along.

Fraggle 8)

That means only 7 sleeps as 2 of those will be spent putting the engine in!

No worries for a hand whenever you want, I will bring me disposable gloves and a big spanner :D

Just dont forget your drinking hat, as we have now around 200 pints of cider lined up :shock:

Its gonna be a lllllllllllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnggggg weekend! :lol:

Latest posts