VanWest '11 Pics

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

creationblue

Reaction score
Feel free to add yours, some great buses as usual............nice to see some Earlybayers too 8)

Picture394.jpg

South Coast Kustoms bus looking bang-on with the Hurst Roo Bar not see on a bay before 8)

Picture395.jpg

Spence's '70 Westy was blue, but sanded back to reveal some cool OG paint, with a great damaged front end...Cool as!

Picture405.jpg

Alan's Feb '68 Tintop Westy, was also blue but sanded back to reveal cool Velvet Green 8)

Picture406.jpg

Picture407.jpg

Was another good weekend

Just

Anymore pics of the south coast kustom bus with the hurst roo bars.

That South Coast kustoms bus looks awesome!
I want some of those Hurst bars.

hiya guys, its Kim owner of the south coast bus...just wanna say thanks for posting a cool pic of my van. Glad you like the bars, took abit for Gav to get it to fit! They look cool on the splits so why not on a bay, eh? laters........ :D

wayne said:
Anymore pics of the south coast kustom bus with the hurst roo bars.

one of my all time favourites the SCK bus.... feckin love it!!! was camped next to it on the saturday night and kept popping over for a cheeky butchers!!!

i have a few pics of it, but they are heading off to the mag for the show report....

:mrgreen:

And a few more: :D

http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsKlinky#p/a/u/0/WK9-Kl5G7rc" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Cheers, Carl.

Latest posts