• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Various dash bits & bobs, orange side markers.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carole

Reaction score
Again, the very last of the Baydreamers stock.....

DSCN0120.jpg

Two (genuine VW) radio blanking plates. One is a a lighter and almost browny colour (?) to the other darker grey one. (RRP: £16.95 ea). £10 each plus £2 p+p.

One pair of internal cab door handles. (RRP: £9.95 ea). £9.50 the pair, plus £1 p+p. *SOLD*

One gearlever extension. (RRP: 14.95). £8 plus £2 p+p. *SOLD*

68-70 Key blanks; *SOLD*

Amber side marker lenses. 4 pairs of these. (RRP £5.95ea). £7.50 a pair, £2 p+p.

Modern style green illuminated 12v cigarette lighters, x1. (RRP: £11.25). £7 plus £2 p+p.

Old school 12v cigarette lighters x3. (RRP: £16.95) I have almond, grey or black knobs to go with them, just specify when ordering. £12.50 each plus £2 p+p.

Sunvisor Clips, 1 pair left. (RRP: £4.40 a pair) £2.50 a pair, plus £1 p+p.

PM if interested......

Cheers, Carole ;)

All PM's replied to guys, thank you.

Paul, send me a PM about the key blank and I'll PM you back payment details ;)

Cheers, Carole :D

Apologies chaps, PM's sent.

I had to go away unexpectedly for a few days on a family matter so have got a bit behind.... :oops:

All sorted now though...

Carole ;)

sit tights lads - Carole's been around for a bit & has a good reputation and I've always had bob on service from Baydreamers. 'family business' is usually very demanding,and not always good news !

I'm sure it'll be sorted asap!

That may be the case but she did find time to post the items for sale in the first place and she did say that the family stuff is all sorted now, so why no communication since the refunds were promised.

I am only talking £11 but it is still starting to look like a scam as at least three of us have not received anything.

Latest posts