• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Various dash bits & bobs, orange side markers.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys,

I'm back in the land of the living, at last.

Apologies to all who got mucked about with the key blanks, I'm sorting refunds and have put small goodies in the post for those who paid up front, by way of apology ;)

Thank you too for the kind messages left by some, yes I have been around the VW business for a while and have always strived to put my customers first, but even I get it wrong sometimes, and for that I apologise :oops:

Bear with me peeps.... :roll: ;)

Carole x

Carole, I have been very patient over this key blank fiasco, and despite whatever it is regards your family affairs, (and I genuinely hope all is well) it is dragging on too long now.
I have sent PM's and even a paypal money request but still have no promised refund :(
It takes no time to click a few buttons

Carole, I have been very patient over this key blank fiasco, and despite whatever it is regards your family affairs, (and I genuinely hope all is well) it is dragging on too long now.
This is a quote from Streetboy!
I too have sent pms and have now opened a paypal dispute claim.
come on sort it out please.
Paul

Latest posts