• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Various stuff to clear out

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

monkeyboysee

Reaction score
clearing stuff out to get a pot together to get the van MOT'd + tax + out and about.

i'll put up a selection of pics, if you need more detail or pics etc PM me. Postage costs are per item, if you want more than 1 item posted PM me to agree a postage cost for the lot. Everything is priced to go, a deal can be done for more than one item.

Should be able to meet up at least partway Derbyshire / Notts / Lincs / South Yorks. PM to be certain.

T25 / T3 BRAKE / CLUTCH PEDAL RUBBERS x3

3 x genuine pedal rubbers, used but good condition £3.00 plus postage

ORIGINAL BILSTEN JACK AND BRACE

Used condition but fully operational £10.00 plus postage

KAMEI DOOR POCKET

Good used condition, the top fixings are split / snapped off, but wouldn't take too much to smarten up £8.00

T25 / T3 DASH POD / COVER

Good sound used condition £6.00 plus postage

RHD SLIDING DOOR FLOOR TRIM PLATE

Looks homemade, needs a good clean, small nick needs smoothing, iwas going to edge with small rubber £7.00 plus postage

WHEEL RAMPS / CHOCKS

Unused but marks etc from storage. Hollow type, can be filled with water / sand £5.00 plus postage

T4 WHEEL TRIMS / CENTRES / CAPS

Good condition, a few minor scuffs etc £5.00 plus postage

marcher said:
KAMEI DOOR POCKET

can you please let me know what the p&p will be.

cheers

£5.00 for that buddy, would be able to include something else light off the list in the package if you need something else?

cheers

Latest posts