• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Various VW parts for sale cheap...

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Monkeyspinner Tim

Reaction score
68 Bay beam complete spindle to spindle except brakes, rot free £135.00

dsc00310.jpg

8x Mk1 Golf GTI 13" alloys, straight but with some scuffs, £80 the lot or £15 each...

dsc00311.jpg

dsc00312.jpg

14" wide 5 Bus rims, late split, early bay... i have around 20 for sale, all in good straight condition, some with all 5 hub cap clips some without, £10 each

dsc00313.jpg

58 Bus split case gearbox, reduction boxes and rear brakes. came out of a part restored bus, i believe it's in good working condition. £50

dsc00314.jpg

Westfalia Awning poles, i believe they came from a 69... £5 each or £60 the lot

dsc00315.jpg

late Beetle 15" x 7J alloy wheels, barnd new, never been used, on has a small dent in the inside outer rim. shouldn't affect the balance £175

dsc00316.jpg

dsc00317.jpg

strongy said:
where are you bud?when you say late bug does that inc a 69?

I'm in Stamford South lincs

they should go on any 4 stud bug, here's the distance from the mounting face to the inside of the rim if you want to measure up to check... it's 119mm

dsc00318.jpg

creationblue said:
Ill have the 4 'legs' please also do you have 1 x Spiked pole for the door?

Just

Sorry someone has offered me the asking price for the lot... i'll let you know if the deal falls through

AxlFoley said:
ok cool

well my van curently doesnt have an airbox so i need one, you got one?

Does your bus have the round mounting bracket for the filter assemble to sit on just to the right of the engine as you look at it?

now sold:

Alloy wheels
Early Bay beam
Westy poles
Side vent window

Monkeyspinner Tim said:
AxlFoley said:
ok cool

Does your bus have the round mounting bracket for the filter assemble to sit on just to the right of the engine as you look at it?

No its been cut off! i need one of those too have you got one?

Mark

AxlFoley said:
Monkeyspinner Tim said:
AxlFoley said:
ok cool

No its been cut off! i need one of those too have you got one?

Mark

No i'm afraid not, i have got a couple of the air filter assemblies though.

shipping 4 x wheels will be 25 quid

Tim

I'm after a spare wheel for the panel have you got any late bay wheels 112 x 5?, may be able to pick up from you later in the week?

Have you got any EB tow bars knocking around, or if not the full tow bar the rear bumper brackets that the tube westy tow bar fits to?

Graham L said:
Tim

I'm after a spare wheel for the panel have you got any late bay wheels 112 x 5?, may be able to pick up from you later in the week?

Have you got any EB tow bars knocking around, or if not the full tow bar the rear bumper brackets that the tube westy tow bar fits to?

Nah sorry, all the ones i have are wide 5's... don't have any tow bars either i'm afraid

Latest posts