vehicle history check for new zealand vehicles

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

weeboll

Reaction score
out of curiosity, and I don't know why I haven't thought of this before, I searched for a New Zealand equivalent to the DVLA number plate history checker and found this site

http://www.checka.co.nz" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

its quite good - our vehicle came from new Zealand (we used to live there and I bought it out there) and I've now found out its mileage history to confirm its only been round the clock once and when it was laid up

I bought it in august 2004 which in the online version if you hover over the graph shows 43k - the reason the graph is higher before is it was recorded previously as 140k which would have been correct but later WOF( their version of MOT) stations have recorded it as per the ODO which doesn't have the 1 at the front!

also shows the van as laid up for five years between 1999 and when I bought it which is about correct

thought i'd share as its quite useful and others might also have NZ origin vehicles, although i'm guessing not that many

theres a lot more info on the webpage than shown above but I cant be bothered to show it all.

Latest posts