• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

VOLKSHEAVEN VUNDERBRA 4 Sale

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kempy

Reaction score
Bought this via ebay the other day.
When it turned up my other half informed me that she has ordered a new one for me as a crimbo present so no need for this one anymore.

Below is the listing from the ebay seller .

GENUINE "VOLKSHEAVEN VUNDERBRA"

PROTECTION FOR THE FRONT OF YOUR BUS

EARLY BAY WITH LOW FRONT INDICATORS, BEEN ON MY BUS FOR 10 YEARS, AND NOW I HAVE FINALLY GOT ROUND TO RESTORING IT. WOULD SUIT RAT LOOK VAN AS IS A BIT TATTY, BUT PROTECTS YOUR FRONT END FINE FROM THOSE PESKY STONE CHIPS. SIMPLY CLIPS ONTO THE FRONT OF YOUR VAN IN THE GAP BY THE CAB DOORS.

bra.jpg

My winning bid was £32.75 + £6.00 P&P.

Up for £30.00 + P&P.
I'll see if any interest on here before i stick back on ebay.

Mike

Tatty ? in what way is it tatty and any other pics ? Also the cut outs is it just indicators and lamps or has it got the antenna hole/s

Araon said:
Tatty ? in what way is it tatty and any other pics ? Also the cut outs is it just indicators and lamps or has it got the antenna hole/s

Araon,

I'll take some pics later. As for an anttenna hole there isn't one, however this i don't think should be a problem. My last one on the split didn't either and wasn't a problem as the ariel worked fine under the bra and they don't fit that tight to cause damage.

As for tatty just looks worn and shows signs of use which is why i bought it in the first place. I've known many people to spend ages trying to create the look with a new one.

Mike

Sounds good I dont actually want antenna holes as I will be running an internal ae.....pics would be great....

Sorry guy's beeg working away all week.

Yes i've being on the site but wanted to get photo's of the bra as asked by Aaron to give an honest description before getting back to you.

I'll do this tomorrow.

Mike

hads said:
how is it going with the pics :wink:

Taken photo's however can't upload as Photobucket seem's to be down as can't connect to their site.

I can mail pics directly if you PM me with your email address for those interested.

Mike

Cheers for that Mike maybe a little too rat for me, would look good though on a import og paint job with sunfade.... :wink:

i am sorry i still havnt sent it yet :cry:
i am in newquay till the new year and will send it when i get home.
cheers

Back up for sale.

I think I've been fair and given long enough to receive payment.

Mike

Latest posts