Volksworld show

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sex or Your Bay i said bay

• Sex

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bay

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Grazy

Reaction score
Any one going to the volksworld show in March , would be good to get a club pitch sorted and all hook up and finally meet and see your top buses / vans in close up metal . I might even have a van by March tooo ! 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) :D

I'd say go for it!

From what I recall of last year there are only a limited number of spaces available within the show but if these were taken by some of our best buses and others arranged to meet, cruise and then park together in the car park we've got some fun first then somewhere to congregate inside.

Have to say until I get my doors done I'm cruising and parking outside!

It's a bit slow here and I'm getting keener by the day!

How about anyone coming on the Saturday round the southern M25 meeting at Clacketts Wood services then heading round?

I'll be going, whether I have the bus of doom on the road or not depends on my MOT man! i'll be in the car park though as my house is round the corner of Sandown.

Oh no - pressure's on then - organise an Earlybay stand AND get my van back on the road !!

cheers for the offer - will let u know soon as i har about availability for a stand/cost etc...

bad news 'fraid - just spoken to them and all the club stands have gone ...I will be checking out options for VW Expo in June (partly cos its just down the road from me !) ...

cool mate ill hunt you down so i can check out your bad ass panel van , 8) 8)

Me and Nic will be there on the Saturday, but in the Fastback and Square I'm afraid as the bus isn't nowhere near finshed yet. :(

only three weeks till vw show any more of you peeps coming down to Surrey ????? 8)

Latest posts