vw badge where to buy

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thejinx

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Where is the best place to buy a VW badge for the front of my 72 dormobile crossover. On ebay ranging from .99p to 50 quid. I am not bothered about originality :shock: just want a badge that will last and not rot or rust or peel. Can you buy glue on ones? :shock: :shock: Also dont know what colour to get crome, white or black? Leaning towards black. Also what size for the above van?

Cheers in advance. This wont be going on the van for a while, its been a year already to get next to nowhere

http://www.germancampercompany.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Try this lot, I noticed he has some chromed plastic ones (no rust there then) and quite a few others as well. I think for a 72 it should be about a 7", I think. :?

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,, Have a look ! :mrgreen:

Put a wanted ad up on here.
Cant beat original 8) then paint it yourself.

Rich

I had the same problem trying to find one. My German Camper Company order had to be cancelled as they were out, and they reckon supplies everywhere are a bit short. I picked one up on ebay. Megabug are still selling one, but not sure on quality.
Also, as yours is a crossover I would think (although I have been wrong :)) it would need an early badge as the front end is early, so you will need the 10" badge.

Latest posts