VW Engine Company

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NellyM

Reaction score
I know the whole engine builders thing has been covered numerous times but I am thinking of upgrading from my stock 1600tp to something with a little more torque as my family/pets have expanded to the point that I need to tow a trailer :eek: .

I have looked at the VW Engine Company and just wondered if anyone has dealt with them and how they got on?

Try having a search of the threads over on the late bay. I'm sure that I saw one about them not so long ago over on that site.

Hey dood, give my man Jase a call at Interpro 01454 412777 in Bristol (see my sig) and tell him what you want and you wont go wrong, he is n engine builder by trade and although not the cheapest, he is one of the best! i cant reccomend him and his services enough.

I used them last year.
Great service and the 1641 engine looks and sounds great.
Hoping to get my van on the road this week to test it out at last. :D

NellyM said:
Nice one, thanks Easy.

Dont forget to mention me and get some extra special treatment!

They also have 2 rolling roads so perfect for a pre tune on the engine and then a full tune after its run in. I get mine sorted everyyear and it purrrrs like a kitten.

Jase will be build you anything you like from a 1.2 to a 3L plus depending on your budget of course! 8) Ive had 2 engines built personally by him and he has built countless of my friends and all are more than satisfied!. :mrgreen:

Latest posts