VW Engines

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rubytuesday

Reaction score
Hi there
We are new to the site but not new to VW.
We are looking for VW engine companies within the Cambridgeshire area as we need to get our engine re-conditioned after our trip to Cornwall and the A30 not agreeing with our van.
Also, has anyone used Elite VW as their prices are very reasonable and seem too good to be true?
Thanx
Sean & Julietta

I have used Elite vw but wud NEVER go near them again, took absolutely ages to actually get my engine off them, they kept fobbing me off until I had to threaten court action, reckon there's a reason they are so cheap. Do a search of elite vw on the volkszone forum, should tell you all you need to know

Not overly close to you but can happily recon your existing engine for you, could come and pull it out, take it away, rebuild it and then reinstall it for you.

If this is of any use to you let me know,

Graham L said:
Not overly close to you but can happily recon your existing engine for you, could come and pull it out, take it away, rebuild it and then reinstall it for you.

If this is of any use to you let me know,
Graham and Dave (Midland Early Bay) built the engine in my bus, and it's running loverly jubbly thanks very much. I'd recommend them. T2D are only in Burwell though, and I think they have an engine shop too. don't know if they'd do a recon..

Latest posts