Want to show off your van in Camper&Bus magazine?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome Henry :mrgreen: :lol:
I'll send my pictures as soon as my bus is done in a few months , you won't miss it , it's going to be a white pop top westy :shock: :lol:

Juan.

Hats off to James here for following up on the comments made in this thread.

As always when the main mags are mentioned, some pretty diverse views get an airing, reflecting the raw emotion that only owning a classic VW can generate. It's nothing personal, just a good healthy 'VW family' discussion.

Me? I've shared some pics and words with Henry, who contacted me directly via a PM, and I might get a mention in the mag as a result, which will cheer her indoors up no end I am sure. I would be quite chuffed myself too.

Nice one, Henry. :D

I'm excited to say that Henry emailed me and my bus is going to be in the May issue. :D He is even going to send me (to the USA) a copy of the magazine for free! Thanks Henry! I plan on using that magazine in my "display" for shows that I will be going to! :D Can't wait to get it. :D

I would LOVE to have a proper feature on a bus of mine one day, if I build one good enough I'll let you & the world know!!!!

I did have a reader's rides letter that my wife sent in as a surprise printed one time, that was 8)

Also I've had a full page story i wrote with pics printed once & :oops: someone with a beetle wrote a thank you letter in one time too after I stopped to help him on the roadside!!! :oops: :oops:

It is a nice feeling to see your actions on the pages of a magazine!!!!

Oh & I am a company director, but there's only me & my mate work at the firm so i suppose he's a director too so I still have to go for the dinners!!!! :roll:

I got my Camper&Bus magazine in the mail today!!! Thanks for sending to me Henry and thanks for putting my bus in it!! It was more then I was thinking it would be. I'm so tickled to have it in there. I even paid for an iPad version of it!!! :) yah, I'm excited. :)

Thanks again Henry!

justcruzin said:
I got my Camper&Bus magazine in the mail today!!! Thanks for sending to me Henry and thanks for putting my bus in it!! It was more then I was thinking it would be. I'm so tickled to have it in there. I even paid for an iPad version of it!!! :) yah, I'm excited. :)

Thanks again Henry!

Glad the magazine got to you safe. It was a pleasure! Same goes for everyone else who has sent their Bus in so far.

Those who haven't... get sending!

Henry

justcruzin said:

Thanks again Henry!

Same here Henry, you did us proud in the May issue too. It may only be a small piece in the mag, but it sort of acknowledges all of the hard work we have put in over the past two years.

It was great to see EBs take over the 'Show us yours' pages for once. More please. :D

And, again, cheers.

:party0006: There's no bounce smilie on this forum, so I'll go with the dancing banana instead!

Top work to everyone who has sent their Early Bay in to be featured in our Readers' Rides section already.

I'm on the look out for more now, though. Interested? I need a few snaps of your Van and 150-200 words about it.

Don't be shy! Our email address is [email protected], or you can PM me if you prefer.

Cheers! :beerchug:

Henry

Latest posts