• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted: 1970 Danbury - Cooker and bits

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

erin-rae

Reaction score
Hi guys, I am after a cooker for 1970 Danbury, preferably with grill pan and other bits it should have... (anyone have any pics so I know what I am looking for? Thanks, Erin)

(Just a quick question tho, how do others get on with the folks from Parts Emporium?? Seem a bit curt to me, but some folks do call a spade a spade, no problems with that... Did I just catch them on an off day??)

he, he, thanks...

I am sure there were other responses to this post too... or am I just confusing my forums??

so many forums, so little brain capacity... :?

hello dont know if this is any help but there is an interior for a danbury on ebay with cooker and other bits hope this helps.just type... vw danbury..and it should come up.......

Hey Mike, have seen those, have two, one good, one a bit rough.
Unfortunately the comms are kind of poor, cant get any answers to questions, so gave up on them, plus they are a bit far for collection.
Good prompt tho. :wink:

Erin, if you haven't already seen the thread, see my link below for parts from a '70 Danbury being scrapped...

http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?t=4111

Doug

eBAYpICS367.jpg

Hi erin. I just sold this danbury cooker on ebay but just so you know what you are looking for here's a piccy.
Steve

Cheers very much Doug, will have a goosey! :)

Thanks Steve, I did spot your auction on ebay, a bit far for me to travel and postage would be scary! I notice that this cooker looks different from other 'Danbury' cookers I have searched for. Unfortunately it woudl also have clashed with the bus, she is blue... but cheers! :wink:

Cheers guys, will be keeping my eyes peeled!