• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted 6" font speakers only?!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beigebay1968

Reaction score
Hi I'm after a set of 6" front speakers or my bus, must be in good working order and pretty decent make. Cheers

Got some speakers, Kenwoods i think and a Sony head unit. Nothing wrong with them just up graded the system.

Not sure how fussy you want to be but ideally you don't want to use 6x9s and subs together, better to go for 6" speakers all round with subs, or use 6x9s and don't worry about the subs. Hope I'm helping and not making things harder/worse! :)

Jamie

you can have mine mate only want 26000000 quid from ya. oh and that GTbox too.

sort it so we can have a three way cheese off at whitenoise, i know wyou are looking at this karle :msn4:

(everyones gonna be asking for ya box now :lol: )

horse

John

The gt box is mine!!! Cruising at 75mph at a breeze :lol:
Beardy (Karlos) watch this space cheese off has just begin! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Beigebay1968 said:
John

The gt box is mine!!! Cruising at 75mph at a breeze :lol:
Beardy (Karlos) watch this space cheese off has just begin! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Not without my carbs you aint :lol:

if you load up on stella and subwoofers thatll get you

1 lower :D 2 slower :lol:

see ya next week dude

john

kenwood amp + clarion sub £35 collected at a show or leicester or can post at cost.

IMG_2464.jpg

ive got some 6x9 speaker boxes for the rear, ideal if you want to avoid cutting holes

pics here

6x9 speaker boxes. 25 quid collection from essex, or can post at cost
IMAG0749.jpg

V

Latest posts