• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted, Breadvan for my son's first car...

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oxy-jon

Reaction score
Hi

As VW Polo Breadvan wanted for my Son who hope to pass his test 'Very Soon' :roll:

Willing to travel for a good car.

Thanks for looking..

Jon

Hi Lee,

How's it going, hope you had a great Xmas.

An early hatch is a possibility.. have you one for sale ?

The garage round the corner from me had an M reg navy blue hatchback one , it belonged to his son for a while, before that it belonged to a bus driver who bought it off the original owner.
I remember the interior being like new.
It's a low miler car, we did some paintwork on it about 10 years ago when something got dropped on the roof.
It was for sale for £400 recently, not sure if it sold, I'll check when I get back to work tomorrow !!

My sons bread van might be for sale, been off the road for a couple of years as not passed his test yet :roll: :roll:

Needs tidying up but is a good car and a 1300 GT. If its of any interest I can get pics. Came from someone we know on this forum about 3 years ago.

Hi,

Thanks for replies, really looking for one on the road ready to go, and needs to be a 1.0 Litre
because he's 17 and will cost about £6 million pounds to insure :lol:

Many thanks

Jon

Just seen this post. Is your son still after a 1.0 Breadvan? If so my step son is selling his 1987 1.0 Breadvan and we are also in Norwich! If you're interested then message me on here or use my mobile 07810 344525. Its a reliable runner with MOT. I've been using it a lot over the last few months and its a lot of fun. Only for sale as even we have a limit to how many cars we can keep! James

All sorted now thanks to James, payed stupid money for it, but at least the boy's happy :lol: :lol: :lol:

many thanks to all who posted..

Latest posts