• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WANTED - CAMPER INTERIOR

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vdub wannabe

Reaction score
Hi all

I'm looking for an interior for my new westi early bay, any thing considered in any condition.

I basically need everything, eg bed, cupboards, buddy seat, table etc.

Got front seats so don't need them.

What have you got?

messer said:
Hi I have got sink unit/fridge, got 2 actually! if your interested I will put pics up later, might have overhead locker too, (sale pending on that one) cheers , messer
Post pics, (not jumping in anyones thread but if you do have 2 then i might also be intersted)

Guys.....it just aint working :x av waited for f*****g ages for them to load....no chance :evil: if you guys wana pm me with your email addy, I'll get pics and details to you that way....if thats ok with forum rules ......or if anyone can tell me another way of uploadin' pics,that'll be cool.......I'm off for beer & more beer now. need it................

No one got any bits cluttering uo their garage they want to get rid of?

As I said anything considered :lol:

messer said:
Guys.....it just aint working :x av waited for f*****g ages for them to load....no chance :evil: if you guys wana pm me with your email addy, I'll get pics and details to you that way....if thats ok with forum rules ......or if anyone can tell me another way of uploadin' pics,that'll be cool.......I'm off for beer & more beer now. need it................
Any pics yet?

Latest posts