• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WANTED!! Early bay camper

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

djstarmer

Reaction score
Hi there

new to the site and looking for an early bay, no preferences really although im quite interested in the rat look but willing to look at anything.

I am based in west sussex however willing to travel if i see something i like.

looking in the region of 10k hopefully there is something out there for me. :D

Hi there,

I have a 1970 Dormobile which I'm considering selling. Please give me a call if this is of interest, Harvey 07827252466.

I have an original paint 69 Westy that could be ratted quite easily if you are interested. In your price too! PM me with your email and I can send photos and descriptions. Thanks, Jared

Hello
I am considering moving onto newer pastures...t25sville...i know,iknow!
Anyways my 1970 import tin top mite be up your street...og paint...nice patina
..daily driver...well within your budget...pm me cheers

I have a 71 california import which i have had for 4 years nearly if you havent found one yet pm me if you are interested cheers

Hi I have a 69 early bay for sale pictures are posted on here look for johnnyalpha she sleeps five and looks cool cheers

Hello, need a quick sale on my 1971 sundial camper, great rat look, rock solid, mot'd, pm me your email address and I'll send you photos. Located in South London. 7.5k

Hi Mate,

do you fancy having mine? 68/69 Westy from California LHD with Creative narrowed weedeater 2 beam & adjustable rear plates.
Original Westy Interior and front Seats.

I'm asking £13,500 but am open to offers ;)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/271593336374" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;? ... 1555.l2649

Its also on Early Bay listing but I cant get my pictures to load!!??

Thanks
Steve & Gem

Have a look at this mate

http://s1372.photobucket.com/user/gazdoncaster1/library/Dylan?sort=3&page=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Looking for £16500

Ta
Gaz

Hi
I had a day out today with Mark at MCJ and he has 2 vans that may interest you. Or I can import a van for you in the new year?

Gary

check out mine mate its a bit more than 10 large but its got all you need, oh and killer patina that you are looking for and no rot etc.

jth

Hello
Not sure if you are still looking for a vw baywindow bus,
I have coming at the end of this month is a 1971 super cool patina rock solid
Tin top baywindow bus,from the USA.
Please look at my add on earlybay under jamiebus
This is such a cool bus
Asking £7999 ovno
Please call me on 07928533918 or email me at [email protected]
For more information
Thank you

djstarmer said:
Hi there

new to the site and looking for an early bay, no preferences really although im quite interested in the rat look but willing to look at anything.

I am based in west sussex however willing to travel if i see something i like.

looking in the region of 10k hopefully there is something out there for me. :D

Hello dude, mine is up for sale.
Nice patina and it's got a sunroof!!

Latest posts