• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted: early bay sunroof bus LHD

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stefan

Reaction score
Hi all,
I am looking for an early bay bus, LHD with sunroof! Please let me know if you got something!
Thanks and regards,
Stefan

P.S. I introduced myself in December of last year when I was looking for a late bay westy. I looked at a few busses over here and recognized that a late bay westfalia for many reasons wasn´t "my bus"! In other words I changed my mind and I decided to look for an early bay sunroof bus instead.

Hello Stefan, we have a new company http://www.bringmesunshinevw.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;. May be of interest.

Hi Mark,
thanks for your reply. I can´t find a bus with sunroof in your inventory, in addition the busses that are shown on your website are great but for my plans too rough since I don´t want to get myself involved in a major restauration.
Thanks again and regards,
Stefan

Hi Robert,
thanks for your reply! I´ll try to get in touch with him.
Best regards,
Stefan

sent you a PM,
Mines a beauty with fresh MOT last week :0), and a new 009, and a new exhaust, look for my name on here in the buses for sale area.
its a 1969, Deluxe Sunroof at £14500.

Cheers Tony

Latest posts