• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted: Front Bumper sides

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spoony73

Reaction score
Hello

I was wondering if any has or new of anywhere I could some some replacement front bumper sides that the rubber steps fix on to.

Having taken the bumper off to have a look the sides are very badly rusted so need replacement,

Thanks

Simon

Not available new in metal, but a company called No More Rusty Bits does fibreglass replacements, and apparently they are pretty good...

I managd to get acomplete front bumper recently but they seem to be getting harder to get hold of...

Thanks for the update, I plan to do a few shows this year so hopefully I can pick up a pair then,

Thanks

Simon

I have a complete front bumper. A bit bent out of shape in the mid section but steps, I think, are fine. Will check tomorrow

Had a quick look but ran out of time. Nearside has rust but no rot, offside is pretty much rust free.

I'm back tomorrow evening so will photograph (bits are at my dads)

There rest of the bumper isn't as bad as I thought

Thanks Kev

Bobster if you can send pics that would be appreciated.

Thank you

Hi There spoony73 im new to this forum i have some early bay window parts if you like to call me on 07958378707 cheers Ian

Hi. Sorry for the delay. Got pictures today and will upload them asap unless you can pm me your email address.

Cheers

Both are solid. I can strip back to bare metal if you wish but not sure how long that will take (bearing in mind it took me so long to post pictures!)

Latest posts