• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted fusebox for 1970 and indicator canceler thingy

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wonderbus

Reaction score
Hi I am after a fusebox for a 1970 van (not sure if they all the same).

I am also after the part if the indicator that causes it to to cancel (one of mine is broken) if any one has a broken one in the shed or garage I would be very grateful for it and willing to pay cash

Cheers Ged

wonderbus said:
Hi I am after a fusebox for a 1970 van (not sure if they all the same).

I am also after the part if the indicator that causes it to to cancel (one of mine is broken) if any one has a broken one in the shed or garage I would be very grateful for it and willing to pay cash

Cheers Ged

Hi!

I have the metal holder that holds the fusebox in place, it's a 70. Any use?

Alistair

No thanks I have got the metal holder. I need the bakelite fuseboard that holds all the fuses as mine has a crack in it down the middle and is held together by cable ties!!

wonderbus said:
No thanks I have got the metal holder. I need the bakelite fuseboard that holds all the fuses as mine has a crack in it down the middle and is held together by cable ties!!

I have a 1970/71 fusebox complete with dash loom in very good condition, no cover though. Yours for £35 posted.
pm me if interested and I'll get a pic to you.
Brian

Latest posts