• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted - Internal Westy Mossie Mesh Screen & OG Wipers

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clem

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I'd like an inner Westy fly screen please, the one that slots into a jalousie window. Preferably the slightly later type with plastic clips, but thats not a show stopper.

I'm also after a pair of nos/og silver wipers please, rubber blade condition unimportant.

Collection from Volksworld would be handy. Cheers :)

If you want to sell a pair, I will take one making a pair and collect at Volksworld

Slight hijack, sorry, but if you're not interested in rubber condition, can you get replacement blades? I've go OG wipers, about 3 months old, at least I've had them that long, rubbers are splitting

If you have no luck I have mosquito frames and screens for Jalousie Westy windows

neilswheels said:
Slight hijack, sorry, but if you're not interested in rubber condition, can you get replacement blades? I've go OG wipers, about 3 months old, at least I've had them that long, rubbers are splitting

Yes, Halfords sell universal blade replacements :)

davidoft said:
I have some, mesh looks good, £25 each including post sound ok ?

Sweet, can you give me a PayPal address?

:)

Let us know how you get on replacing your rubbers as I have a pair of nos blades I wanted to fit but heard the rubber fails due to the age of them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have halfords blades following Clems advice and there work a treat

i had some nos ones and maybe i was unlucky but they only lasted a few days
thats a risk with buying nos stuff with rubber parts - the rest of the wipers are fine

Yes the blades only lasted a few wipes but its no problem as you just swap the rubber part out with the re fill from Halfords.
I was out in the westy last night in testable conditions and wipers were great

http://www.halfords.com/motoring/bulbs-blades-batteries/wiper-blades/halfords-r01-wiper-blade-refill-18" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
You cut them to size.

Latest posts