• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WANTED just a couple of bits

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dougievdub

Reaction score
Hey guys, does anyone have a rhd sliding door retainer block- the bit that goes at the front of the slider channel in the middle that trips up the big hinge to close the sliding door? Am also after the two middle horn shaped plastic vents that go under the window in the dash board if anyone can help?
Thank you. Deb

dougievdub said:
Hey guys, does anyone have a rhd sliding door retainer block- the bit that goes at the front of the slider channel in the middle that trips up the big hinge to close the sliding door? Am also after the two middle horn shaped plastic vents that go under the window in the dash board if anyone can help?
Thank you. Deb

Still looking for these bits please as they are no longer available from the member who offered them to me. Thanks

Nugsy said:
I might have the plastic air vents bits you want, will try to sort them out tomorrow and get a pic to make sure its the right bits.
Thank you, that would be great. Deb

These are the bits I have if any are what you are after. I'm a bit confused as I can only find one of the smaller vents but know I stripped a whole dashboard out. I'll keep looking:

Yes, I'm after the two horn shaped bits in the picture and the Y shaped piece. I have the two smaller ones the one you can only find one of and the funny shaped tube bits. Can you PM me a price please? Thanks ever so much. Deb

Latest posts