• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WANTED - LHD - dash trim strip

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Araon

Reaction score
As it says I'm in the market for a black leatherette trim strip with handle for my dash....

Mine was trashed in the Cali sun, been trying to sort it out but given up for now....

Must be clean and rip free... and of course LHD

( RHD a plenty on ebay but struggling to get a good LHD and can only find grey new ones )

Cheers

Araon

Ive got one, but neither of you have mentioned what year you are looking for. Ive got a perfect LHD one from a later bay.

:eek: I have a mint LHD late pad, can take to the Freeze if needed, £30, thats less than what it cost me.

Ron

There are several differences with things like vents of differing sizes, shapes levers 3 in lates and 4 in earlies, padding/no padding etc... though not sure on the trim panel, my US 71 is the same as my UK 74 was....

The only difference is that early ones are more peaked over the speedo etc than on a later one. Very hard to spot.Ive got one with handel for £25 which i can bring to the Volksworld show. Its a late LHD one.

j.nathan - owain has a really good trim with a very very small nick on the top edge almost un detectable when in place, I'm holding out a little longer....

Latest posts