• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted: Lock wafers

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks to Simon (Krim) we now have a little wafer fund circling around the forum.

I just sent 16 earlybay and 20 bug wafers off to Jamie (dublicious) who will then forward it on to the next on the list.

All the best

Andy

:lol:

Can you not just file down the long ones ? Or are people also putting longer ones in the short ones etc

Can I have them after Andy_sheff pl? Think he is bottom of the list at the mo?
Cheers Ross.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sorry guys I am holding up the chain due to work commitments and also finding my lock barrels are rotten! Now seeking front handles and barrels before I can commence re-keying :(

Me next me next... And just a quick one how do u get the barrel of of the sliding door handle??

An chance you can pass them on Mate, I could have the job done and posted on in a couple of days, they will come back to you

Had to source new handles from states and been told they should be here soon. Will pass on when done.

After a long wait my cab handles turned from the states and have re-keyed :) I am so sorry for delay and will get wafers in the post the next few days. Gas1man is next :)

Take care

Latest posts