• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted: M501 bench conversion kit

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jkp

Reaction score
Hey folks

I know this are pretty rare but thought I'd post in case anyone has one lying around they'd be happy to part with. Bought a 67' turret top and am planning a long road trip with my wife and our newborn in the summer. Thinking we could stick the baby seat in the middle so we could all ride up front together.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help!

Jamie

So I don't have this rare conversion kit , but when I got Boris he came with a made up piece that goes in between
the seats and is made of steel and good workmanship. I will delve into the garage and hook it out take some pic's.
You never know it might be what you are looking for, that is if you don't find the rare one. Hang in there.

J & P
:D :D :D

What seats have you got fitted currently. Been considering swapping mine for something better suited for other half

Managed to source one already! Would be very interested in seats if anyone has any lying around (2/3 or else a dickie seat perhaps?)

Latest posts