• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted - Microbus rear seats

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boozy999

Reaction score
I'm looking for some original rear seats for a '69 RHD microbus.

For the middle seat this needs to be either a 3 seater with the folding seat on the left or 2 seater with the frame offset for a RHD bus.

As for the covers, they need to be original two tone grey - thats medium grey round the sides, light grey on the top.

I appreciate that this is probably a big ask and I might need to get the correct frames and covers separately.
So I will consider any seat frames / bases that are correct for RHD, and any covers which are the correct colour with minimal damage as these could come from RHD or LHD vehicles (at least for 2 seat middle).

At a push I could cut and weld a LHD 2 seater middle seat frame but I'd rather not.

Got a feeling I'm going to be bumping this add pretty regularly . . . .

Best wishes
Simon

hello
i have a rear seat in good condition and a middle two seater in need of a new set of covers but the middle is out of a lhd
both are light brown in colour
i know this is not exactly what your after but if you get stuck i thought it might be of use if you replaced the covers
cheers norm

I have a rear micro bus rear seat, in good solid shape, with brown vinyl cover that is original and in good shape, came in a '67 split, but is from a bay window

In benfleet Essex, pick up only. £30

I have a rear micro bus rear seat, in good solid shape, with brown vinyl cover that is original and in good shape, came in a '67 split, but is from a bay window

In benfleet Essex, pick up only. £30

Thanks for those offers there, and I'm really sorry for not replying sooner.

As it turns out I've managed to source a RHD correct centre seat so now it's just the rear seat that I'm after.

I'm not in any great hurry for this so I'm going to keep bumping this post every now and again in the hope that I can get a rear seat in the correct colour scheme - two tone grey.

Thanks again,
Si

Latest posts