• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted. n/s cab door fixed quarter light frame

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dingovirgin

Reaction score
Hello,
I need a quarter light frame for the front passenger door rather urgently as mine has just crumbled both the vertical bar and the curved bit has gone.
Let meknow ifyou have something near enough for me to pick up from de55.
Thanks Tony

dingovirgin said:
Hello,
I need a quarter light frame for the front passenger door rather urgently as mine has just crumbled both the vertical bar and the curved bit has gone.
Let meknow ifyou have something near enough for me to pick up from de55.
Thanks Tony

Tony, I have a set of quater lights for sale, if its the passenger side (rhd) The black knob has been broken off. apart from that its complete and in reasonable nick.

Im in Loughborough so only down the road from you. As this side is not pefect I will sell for £40.

Cheers Steve...

I have a new vw heritage passenger 1/4 window unit frames and glass etc.
Brought but never used. Can send pictures later if needed.
£80 including postage.

Steve, it's a fixed frame I need really, as I need to fit something in a hurry and don't have seals etc for an opening 1/4. (Unless it has a reasonable seal attached still?)

Tony

VW Mad,

Is yours a fixed or opening unit? I really need to try and get sorted before the next post will start arriving after the Bank Holiday, but if my quest fails I will give you a shout.
Please send me a pic to [email protected]

Where abouts are you?

Thanks
Tony

Is Milton Keynes to far for you to travel mate.

Hi,

It is a bit of a trawl but I'll keep it in mind if I get desperate.
Is it a fixed unit you have?

Thanks
Tony

Hi, thanks for the offers everyone,
I'm going to take a look at Steve's openning window tomorrow to see if I can get it to fit without having to order any extra bits. If that doesn't work out I will be in touch shortly.

Tony