• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted narrow 5 spare wheel.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Allden83

Reaction score
As it says after a spare wheel narrow 5 pattern. With tyre preferably and fairly local or willing to post

Many thanks

Ian

Like Sparkywig, I'm in Bristol, and I've got some, with usable (but not great) tyres.

My brother is at uni in Birmingham so I'd be able to get them up north in a few weeks, if you can wait that long. £10 for one wheel. :)

Hi,

I am still undecided where to put my spare wheel. I don't want it inside to maximise space. The roof rack (Westy pop-top) is a possibility, but my normal spare won't fit under my garage door. I saw this post about narrow wheels - what is the tyre size? Also, do you think it would be OK to fit the mounting bracket designed for the front panel on the roof having removed some of the bars from the roof rack?

Mike

'Narrow' in this case refers to the bolt pattern as wheels 71 onwards ( I think) have a smaller diameter bolt pattern (pcd) than earlier wheels, but the wheels are all 5inch width. Some beetle, split and aftermarket wheels are 4.5 or even 4 inch wide.

Allden83 said:
As it says after a spare wheel narrow 5 pattern. With tyre preferably and fairly local or willing to post

Many thanks

Ian

If you're still after a narrow 5 wheel, I have 4 of them and you're welcome to come and take your pick. I'm in Birmingham too.

PM me if interested.

Latest posts