• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted - Number Plate Light

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jp

Reaction score
I'm after a number plate light for my 1971 early bay as mine is a bit rusted up and in bad shape.. if anyone has one in good nick please let me know.

cheers

sorry to jump on this thread but I need one too so if there's a spare up for sale I'll take it

cheers
Ginga

Just found mine and measured it - it's for a split so too short for your bay. I may have another but can't find it!
Brian

Just a note, there are two sizes of No plate light, early is small up to around 70 then they went to the slightly larger type, you need to know which one you need, just thouht I'd mention that!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ron

VW Endangered Species

Hmmmm that's interesting as I bought a rust free imported engine hatch and when I tried putting the light off my orig hatch it didn't seem to want to go in very easily !! as it was pretty rusted and knacked I didn't try too hard to get it to fit... better look at the two lids and compare !!

cheers for that.

Latest posts