• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted Rear brake drum

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D@VEY

Reaction score
Anyone got a wide 5 rear brake drum for sale? Part number 211501615G
Cheers

I've got a front one (are they different?) you can have if you can arrange collection from Surrey, BUT it does have one crossed thread that would need to be repaired...

slow-lane-Matt said:
I've got a front one (are they different?) you can have if you can arrange collection from Surrey, BUT it does have one crossed thread that would need to be repaired...
Yes Different dude. Thanks for the reply :D

DubBGood2Me said:
I'll have a Pair available soon. But I'm in County Durham
How much are you looking for please ? ill check the weight for a courrier to collect.

DubBGood2Me said:
I'll check the condition to make sure they are OK and get back to you.
Great if you could let me know if they are OE ones, how much of a lip is on them and all the bolt threads are intact please. The only reason I'm changing the one I have is the threads look good but the won't fully tighten on 2 of them!! :x :x

DubBGood2Me said:
Sorry dude. It's not in good shape. Splines look worn. There's one on eBay ending soon.
Thanks for checking. The one on ebay is a splitscreen one i did message him and he hasnt changed the title :roll:

Pretty sure I've got 2 in my garage, bought them a few years ago as a job lot with back plates which I kept.
I'll get some pictures to you if you pm me your mobile phone number..

Andy

Ands1 said:
Pretty sure I've got 2 in my garage, bought them a few years ago as a job lot with back plates which I kept.
I'll get some pictures to you if you pm me your mobile phone number..

Andy

Pmed you
Cheers

Latest posts