• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted...RHD bay window

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grant

Reaction score
Must have camping interior and on the road with MOT extra.Clean straight and not full of filler...Pref early model

Cash waiting
Its for a friend of mine and she wants to jump in and enjoy
Will travel

Grant

[email protected]

Hi, I have a 1972 righthand drive walk thru devon camper for sale which is in mint condition and ready to go with no rust issues.
I have an ad on http://www.krazydubclub.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; in forums / cars for sale area, under the title
'1972 R/H drive walk thru devon tin top FOR SALE'

John

have a look on here for some real quality vans,we have a 1972 devon with a genuine millage of 19000 miles.totaly unrestored,but we have gone through all the mechanical bits with a fine tooth combe.if its early you want then this wont be beaten. http://www.wolfsburgvw.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I have a 1968 Devon Caravette, 1600cc, Original interior, just re-upholstered cushions, original receipt and 95% service history, every MOT etc, very well looked after garaged when not being used. Mint condition. I would expect around £13K for such a specimen. If this is in your price range, then please let me know and I will post some more pictures. I'm not really looking to sell it, but my wife and I have just seen a house that we like in a good schooling area for my daughter.

VWPICDevon2008.jpg

dave clifford said:
Grant said:
Must have camping interior and on the road with MOT extra.Clean straight and not full of filler...Pref early model

Cash waiting
Its for a friend of mine and she wants to jump in and enjoy
Will travel

Grant

[email protected]

any pics mrrrrrrrrrr clllllllllllifffffffforrrrrrrrrdddddd please :wink:

hi mr dawling

i have a old m reg ford tranny with rust and an old dirty mattress in da back if you are interested 5k to you laaaaa

a real bargain just let me know when you would like to vew

i will not move on the price so no offers mr dawling xxx

Thanks guys she said she had around 7k to spend,will speak to her later about spending more and getting quality

Not avin that is hasnt got matching doors,its for a lady and everything has to match :wink:

Latest posts