• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted seatbelts

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

streetboy

Reaction score
As my list of parts mounts I have noticed that my front seatbelts are frayed and a bit shabby. I imagine this could well be an Mot failure. Also I'm a little unclear on lapbelts on the bench seats for the MoT, do they need to be fitted? if so the bus don't have em.

Hi Panzer, they need to be a certain type, ie; with the little white rubber release knob.

just bought full set from vw emporium fantastic quality dirt cheap some nice colours too !highly reccomended.

I think I have 3 original lapbelts with the small white release knob/lever thingy and the two front seatbelts. All non-inertia of course. They will be available if someone wants to make me an offer plus p+p

Stu

Streetboy,

I have a set on non inertia 3 point belts.

If your still looking drop me a pm.

I'll send pics.

Jon

Pm'd you jon. ;)

just to claify, these are what I'm after. Ignore the fronts I require the rear laps. :)
belts4.jpg

I only found one of the front seat pieces with that white knob release, if it helps let me know and I'll send it your way.

Just like this

fff.jpg

Hi Juan, glad your back ok ;)
Thanks for looking for me. I'm ok for the fronts fella and just about home and dry with the middle and rears.
Cheers Mark.

Latest posts