• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted - Tintop Westy

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Graham L

Reaction score
Year of Your Van(s)
Van Type
Hightop Panel
As it says, got someone looking for a tintop westy in ready to go condition, any one got one they they want to sell?

http://photobucket.com/deluxe69" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Not a westy but a deluxe microbus tintop with a rock n roll bed and wardrobe. £6950 all UK regd and MOt'd. Any good?

Hiya Graham,ive got a Cali import 100% rock solid on here im after selling will take an offer on it if's it any good to them?
Cheers Skindog.

Hi ive got a 72 tintop for sale on this site. looking for £12-13k.
thanks

Hi Graham,

A mate of mine is selling a 70 westy tin top. It's solid and a runner. Needs new cushions and registering/mot.

Let me know if u are still looking and interested.

Cheers
Terry

Hi Graham,
I have a early bay coming I think it is a Riviera but have a good Westy interior to go in.
Nevada import

Gary

Graham L said:
As it says, got someone looking for a tintop westy in ready to go condition, any one got one they they want to sell?

Hi Graham
If you are still looking we have a 1969 tintop westi for sale. 2 owners from new, original bill of sale and service books. Very solid, 1 key fits all, ready to go with UK MOT and Tax.

£10,500

HODImports4.jpg

Spike - House of Dub - 07791 502716

Latest posts