• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WANTED: TWIN PORT ENGINE FOR REBUILD

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mickey Sam

Reaction score
Hi , my single port engine is on it's last legs so I am looking for a 1600 / 1641 twinport engine for a rebuild, preferably turnkey with all the tinware etc but anything considered.

I will be away after Christmas and back on 06/01 but if you have anything , I'd be interested and will get back to you ASAP, and can collect, cheers

I know the post is old but thought I'd give it a go, I have a 1641 that could do with a rebuild. Think the flywheel oil seal has gone as it has a slight leak, so has moderate endfloat. Although the engine did have a top end refurb, the plug thread on cyl 1 has started to cross. I would do it all myself but don't have the space or time. Great puller before I stripped her in situ as a longblock. I do have the fanshroud and tinware but it's seen better days, although the shroud is perfectly usable, it's just not pretty.
I'm open to offers as raising funds for replacement.

Latest posts